A Place to Spam

Labels

Who was here 0_O

Thanks for coming :)

It’s So Fluffy I’m Gonna Die!!

Yeaaah Yeaah you know this one right, they say it’s a great funny movie, but I laughed harder on Inception.You are~ the only inception

wrong word :hammer: 

Yeah you know this one, rumored to be Illuminati and yadda yadda whatever Chatterbox

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yup, pretty good I think, but not as funny as the animes I’ve seen. I can guarantee that Peace Sign

Why is the title “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!” why? ehh why? 

why did I…err oh yeah :hammer:

you’ll have to find out for yourselves, and this line also “It’s so fluffeeehh”

cause I hate spoilers and I don’t wanna spoil it for you guys :D

but here’s some pictures of the culprit of those lines

Awww

So EFFIN CUTE!! Kiss

though kinda reminds me of Boo, from another classic yet different animators

Peek a Boo! yes Boo

Don’t you think? I dont know

Oh btw just because I post these doesn’t mean I’m a Loli/Lolicon Whistling

DM

I Love Tsundere Blushing

aawww Kyo~ Love Struck

okay stop, stop you FREAK Nerd

well that’s all for now tehehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gak nyangka kalo ternyata lu suka ma cewe-cewe bermata besar haha
pantes kalo sang mantan matanya juga besar haha
peace man :P

marchparade said...

wakakak ga gtu jugaa :p
hmm tp kalo d pikir iya jg ya -__-

Followers