A Place to Spam

Labels

Who was here 0_O

Thanks for coming :)

A Twist of Tornado

hhhh okay this is my second try to post, I was halfway there but the power went out AGAIN!! I had one like 2 hours ago just for an hour or so, and now AGAIN just for a few seconds!! damnfuckin’ imbeciles mads

okay okay back to what I was wanting to post

went to Dufan last monday with some friends, I only knew one of them cuz they were  friends of a friend malus

anyways we got a discount for bringing motorcycle licenses, only two of us brought them tho so 3 of us had to buy them with full price.. hey I didn’t know it was 50% repeat FIFTY PERCENT I dont knowbut we split the money equally so I saved about 38% anyway so its fine Money Eyes

oh btw we got separated on the station –_–” my friend Diana was like “oh no what should we do 004 “ and then ring a ding ding her phone rang, one of them called On the phone then I said to her don’t worry we’ll go by bus Peace Sign. good thing I know a route to Mangga Dua hehe all about PC’s there Cool

we arrived at 12 and after we prayed, we decided to go to the ‘arung jeram’..but one thing I hate the most hh is waiting, and because Dufan is not reallt well coordinated every lines was long..and I mean REALLY long 8

this is an example, and this is not even damn close to the ride’s entrance capede especially when some cuts in line marah , tho I let them sometimes..ahh fuck they’ll die in hell anyway Angel

source : blog orang –.-

Arung Jeram, source: panoramio

and then we went to Niagara-gara

okay I’ve been to Dufan several times before but it was with family or school trips, so I’ve never really experienced extreme rides O_0. but now I can, and it was ‘Tornado’ Surprise

see that grinder kinda thing? that’s it

<—here is where the humans are O_O

the line was long but not as long as Niagara and Arung Jeram, because it was the end of the day

while we’re waiting I met my old friend Luthfi Open-mouthed he’s in Mathematics enrolling at University of Indonesia..sigh I knew he was smart and crazy but math Feeling beat up

source:detik

when I reached almost in front of the line, I always laughed and smiled at the ride, seeing all of them going up down twisting around made me anxious Dancing. then one of them asked me “senyum mulu lo, uda biasa ya?” and I said no, it was a first time for me Whistlingthey find it weird that a first timer would be smiling –__- but I am weird so-- Silly

came our turn!!

of course it was darker, source:photobucket

wahaha we got twisted and juggled woo hoo!! and thanks to Habib we got an extra 3 twists because he was shouting more MOOORRE mister MOORE.. but I can’t help feeling pain cause my thighs hurt, probably cuz of my weight 0_0 and not to mention I had a stomachache At wits end

I’m officially loving this ride Hypnotized

well here we are

after that we took some pictures:

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh dear princess come down from up there~

princess: hell no, get away you freak! you’re the one’s who has been stealing my laundry!?

 

 

hello~ who’s down there?

first attempt to take a picture in front of the merry-go-round (fail)

whoops another fail

aah that’s better, hahaha Nerd

well I guess that’s it for now, Good morning! (again) toastcendol

No comments:

Followers